- full assistance and support in structuring or restructuring businesses and companies – being them family-controlled or not – including drafting articles of association/bylaws and other corporate documents and agreements and registering them before the different public bodies;
- assistance, support and drafting of corporate documents oriented to compliance with the best corporate governance and disclosure practices by publicly traded companies or by closely held corporations;
- assistance, support and execution of takeovers, mergers, and acquisitions and partnership agreements, consortia and joint ventures, among other corporate transactions;
- dissolution and liquidation of companies;
- due diligences and auditing for potential legal liabilities, including jointly jobs development with internal professionals or other external consultants of the companies involved in the respective operations;
- judicial, administrative and arbitral corporate litigation.